After another long development cycle, the first (and last) public release candidate (development version) of ListMessenger Pro 2.1 is now available from the ListMessenger Members Area (My Downloads section) for users who have previously purchased ListMessenger Pro.
Important Notice: Please do not use this release candidate version of ListMessenger to upgrade your production ListMessenger installation. Please use it for testing purposes only.
Main Changes in ListMessenger 2.1
- CAPTCHA image protection for End-User Tools (requires GD Image Library with Freetype 2).
- New RSS syndication for mailing list archive (in archive.php).
- New post subscribe / unsubscribe message auto-reply option.
- End-Users can now update their subscriber information (in profile.php).
- Subscribers firstname and lastname have been added to administrator notifications.
- New [messageid] and [profileurl] variables added to message and template composition.
- New bulk removal tool for removing multiple e-mail addresses at once.
- New copy / move subscribers option added so you can manage subscribers more easily.
- Administrators can now remove selected messages from the Queue Manager individually.
Updates & Refinements
- ListMessenger interface refinements including new scaling width and height.
- Manage Groups section displays the number of subscribers in each individual group.
- Increased speed of list exports on large mailing lists.
And many more… Please see the Listmessenger 2.1 Change Log for the full changelog.
At this point, I am quite comfortable to say and pleased to announce that the final release of ListMessenger 2.1 (Light and Pro) will be available for download on Sunday, March 25th, 2007.